1. Tote Bag: A large, often unfastened bag with parallel handles that emerge from the sides of its pouch. Tote bags are typically used for shopping, work, or travel.
2. Clutch: A small, strapless purse that is carried in the hand or under the arm. Clutches are often used for evening events or formal occasions.
3. Crossbody Bag: A bag that is worn across the body, with the strap typically long enough to reach the hip or below. Crossbody bags are often used for casual occasions or traveling.
4. Satchel: A large bag with a flat bottom and double handles, often used for carrying books or work-related items.
5. Shoulder Bag: A bag with one or two straps that is worn over the shoulder. Shoulder bags can vary in size and are often used for everyday use.
6. Backpack: A bag with two straps that is worn on the back, often used for carrying items such as books, laptops or hiking equipment.
7. Hobo Bag: A crescent-shaped bag with a slouchy posture, often made of soft materials such as leather or suede. Hobo bags are often used for casual occasions.
8. Bucket Bag: A bag with a round, bucket-like shape that is often closed with a drawstring or zip. Bucket bags are often used for casual occasions or traveling.
9. Wristlet: A small, strapless purse that has a small wrist strap attached. Wristlets are often used for events or occasions where you only need to carry a few small items.
10. Messenger Bag: A bag with a long strap that is worn across the body, often used for carrying items such as books, laptops, or work-related items.
Author: Lilia C